Las Cruces Youth (formerly High Noon) Soccer League is the only youth soccer league in Las Cruces, NM, U.S.A. The league is dedicated to recreation and the development of the overall abilities of every player in a safe, positive environment without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, or economic status.
Important Dates / Future Deadlines
- Fri, Feb 17: 2nd half of team payment due or team will be dropped from schedule
- Fri, Feb 24: Madeleine Wright deadline
- Sat, Feb 25: Referee Clinic for new referees – http://ezregister.com/events/19499 , from 8am to 5pm, cost is $75
- Mon, Feb 13: Schedules posted – Saturday games start at 8:00 a.m. in all age groups this season
- Sat, Mar 4: Spring 2017 season starts
- Mon, Mar 6: Deadline to enter Las Cruces Spring Classic Cup. (application coming soon)
- Fri-Sun, Mar 31 – Apr 2: Las Cruces Spring Classic Cup
- Mon, Apr 10: Deadline to enter City Cup
- Sat-Sun, May 13-14: City Cup
Registration Info : click [ HERE ]
Spring 2017 …
We will continue to collect ONE check or credit card payment per team when possible but no more than two payments before the season begins. NO CASH!
The deadline for 1st payment will be Friday, January 27th with the second payment due Friday, February 17th.
The conflict sheet should be updated and posted after the Thanksgiving holiday. There are just a few dates that need to be worked out.
Team fees break down then as such for Spring 17:
U8s will now be using Game Managers instead of referees and will continue to have a roster of 9 players but only for the Spring of 2017.
|Age Group||U4, U5, U6, U7, U8||U9 & U10||U11 & U12||U13 and above||U13 and above, 7 v 7|
|Play Format||4 v 4 (no GK)||7 v 7||9 v 9||11 v 11||7 v 7|
|Roster Maximum||8, 9 for U8||12||16||22 but only 18 on game roster||16|
Quick Contact Information:
The phone number for the office is (575) 523-0261 and the fax number is (575) 680-2719.
For general questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Erik Tuchfarber specifically, please email email@example.com.
For Gaby Velasco specifically, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For scheduling questions, please email email@example.com.
For coaching questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
City of Las Cruces Mosquito Hotline: 541-2547.