Las Cruces Youth (formerly High Noon) Soccer League is the only youth soccer league in Las Cruces, NM, U.S.A. The league is dedicated to recreation and the development of the overall abilities of every player in a safe, positive environment without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, or economic status.
Important Dates / Future Deadlines
- Fri, May 27: Spring 2016 Rankings posted into the Schedules & Results page
- Fri, Aug 5: Deadline to register teams for Fall 2016 Season
- Fri, Aug 12: Fall 2016 Teams posted into the Schedules & Results page
- Thu Aug 18: Fall 2016 Teams Update and Ranking/Seeding posted into the Schedules & Results page
- Thu Aug 25: Schedules posted into the Schedules & Results page
- Sat, Aug 27: Youth Module 2 Clinic in room 611 at Arrowhead. More information coming soon on how to register.
- Mon, Aug 29 and Wed, Aug 31: Game Manager Clinics in Arrowhead room 611 beginning at 7pm.
- New This Season: Each game at the U4, U5, U6 and U7 level will have a game manager from each team on the field. That means that All U7 and below teams will need to provide a game manager for each game this season, so each team my want to have 2 game managers handy.
- Thu/Sat, Sep 8 and 10: Grade 8 Soccer Referee Clinic, register at http://ezregister.com/events/18062/
- Sat, Sep 10: Fall 2016 season starts / games begin
Registration Info : click [ HERE ]
We will be collecting ONE check or credit card payment per team when possible but no more than two payments before the season begins. NO CASH!
The deadline for 1st payment will be Friday, August 5th with the second payment due Friday, September 2nd.
Team fees break down then as such for both Fall 15 and Spring 16:
|Age Group||U4, U5, U6, U7||U8||U9 & U10||U11 & U12||U13 and above||U13 and above, 7 v 7|
|Play Format||4 v 4 (no GK)||4 v 4 (no GK)||7 v 7||9 v 9||11 v 11||7 v 7|
|Roster Maximum||8||9||12||16||22 but only 18 on game roster||12|
Quick Contact Information:
The phone number for the office is (575) 523-0261 and the fax number is (575) 680-2719.
For general questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Erik Tuchfarber specifically, please email email@example.com.
For Gaby Velasco specifically, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For scheduling questions, please email email@example.com.
For coaching questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
City of Las Cruces Mosquito Hotline: 541-2547.